From:
"w. cary anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:19:43 -0600
So, I wasn't a subscriber last time.  I am enjoying this discussion re
Hemmings.
It seems like a number are.  There hasn't been much on this list lately.
I had never thought of the type of household Jefferson was keeping.  It adds
another plank to the matter.

There have been subjects that held no interest for me.  I just delete them
rapidly.