From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:57:02 -0400
Several speakers in the afternoon session of the recent Civil War conference
at Norfolk State spoke to the myth of black soldiers in grey . . .  I
believe the conference was videotaped and is meant to be made accessible on
line ... sometime.  Maybe someone has the URL for the Civil War
Sesquicentennial Commission and its programs - including the Univ of
Richmond and Norfolk State Conferences.

Jon Kukla
www.JonKukla.com <http://www.jonkukla.com/>