From:
Hollis Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:29:38 -0800
I found this recipe on the web and have used it often.
 I once volunteered to bring in a dish for a Black
History Month potluck lunch at work, and surprisingly
they ate everything, including the smoked turkey
parts!  The vinegar and sugar tenderize the greens I
think and the beef broth adds extra flavor.

Sheila's Three Mixed Greens
http://hot-recipes.com/recipe/55/Sheila_s_three_mixed_greens.html

For a quicker, less labor intensive version of the
above recipe, you can use frozen greens, and
substitute the beef broth for the required water.
Then add the other ingredients. The taste isn't the
same as fresh greens, but it comes close and in a
shorter amount of time.