From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:15:12 +0000
That is a non-argument.  Unless Jefferson (and Franklin) were OCD, I doubt they would be bothered by cleanliness when looking to hook up.  How many cultured, powdered and wigged men consorted with pretty unkempt/unclean women of the night everywhere in the "civilized" world?

--
Melinda C. P. Skinner
Richmond, VA

From: [log in to unmask]