From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:19:41 -0500
How does that old saying go about teachers? I'm sure I will butcher it, but
here goes... "No one knows how far the influence of a teacher may go." Or
something like that. Teachers have created the greatness in all us. Thank
you teachers for creating greatness - you know who you are on this list. You
are my historical teachers. And this virtual student appreciates the free
lessons. ;-} Have a good semester if you are heading back to your F2F
students.

Lonny Watro