From:
Joan Logan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:14:46 -0500
I need advice about how to research something online.

I want to learn more about 10,000 Polish ethnic dolls which Madame Helena Paderewski had made in her Paris atelier in 1915, the funds from which went to the Polish Relief Fund.

The ONLY direct reference I have located in many hours of searching online is in "American Women and the World War Chapter XXXVII" by Ida Clyde Clark, page 1.

Can anyone suggest a search engine or search phrase that might give more information and perhaps photos or at least a museum where some of the dolls are stored?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joan Logan Brooks