From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:50:17 -0700
Anne,
I agree with your posting. This is a history list, and we are discussing
historical events.  Those who continue to focus on racism have missed the
point of the posting. I feel as if some folks want to limit the scope of
what is discussed on this history forum. Unfortunately there are many sides
to historical events, some good, some not so good.

In my opinion this topic has now run its course.

Anita