From:
Craig Kilby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:59:15 -0400
What wonderful news! And well deserved! I may even buck up the $25 to hear him at the annual Historic Christ Church meeting on May 15th.

I loved this book! Then again, I am biased, as so much of the story takes place in the Northern Neck and Chesapeake Bay during the War of 1812. Better still, it was an enormous source of good material for the upcoming article by Mike Lyman and myself as Part II of the War of 1812 in the Northern Neck coming out in the next issue of the Northern Neck of Virginia Historical Magazine in late April.

Jon, thanks for sharing this. Made my day.

Craig Kilby