From:
"Crawford, Greg (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 21:14:15 +0000
To search for Goochland County records at LVA, you can also search our finding aids - http://vaheritage.org/

Search Goochland County and select Library of Virginia as the repository

Example of one of the finding aids - http://ead.lib.virginia.edu/vivaxtf/view?docId=lva/vi03194.xml

Goochland County chancery causes 1731-1912 (bulk 1785-1912) are available online at our Chancery Records Index - http://www.virginiamemory.com/collections/chancery/

Tithable lists dating back to 1730 are available on microfilm. http://ead.lib.virginia.edu/vivaxtf/view?docId=lva/vi02090.xml

Greg Crawford
Local Records Program Manager
Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219-8000

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison