From:
Suzanne Savery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:55:44 -0400
Thanks for the article reference.

The Valentine Richmond History Center holds in the collection a small
mourning brooch which is engraved on the back "Archer Christian/Nov. 14,
1909/Age 18 years/& 5 months".  The brooch's hair receptacle is empty.

Suzanne
Suzanne T. Savery
Director of Collections & Interpretation
Valentine Richmond History Center
1015 E. Clay Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Phone: 804.649.0711.ext 336