From:
Hist Docs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 00:09:38 -0400
First of all, changing my name to "Jackson," given the hour, is quite all right. However, let us PLEASE not add that one to the mix!

I do understand the exercise and applaude your efforts!  However,  simply having a child live does not imply a full term pregnancy; I was a six month baby and am older than dirt now.

I beg pardon for using the collective "you" in my question and and agree to your premise ( in theory).  However, I still assert that IF (and I am merely grabbing a name here ... no inference intended) Madison was a 6-7 month baby, then the possibilty exists that TJ was not present for the copulation that resulted in his birth.

R Burnett Jenkins