From:
Peter Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:10:26 -0400
John, et al:

I am surprised that none of the responders have thought of David Rawson's excellent work on Virginia's printers - long on display at the Virginia Forum, and now available on-line at the fabulous web site of the American Antiquarian Society!

Rawson has been researching & documenting VA printers for coming onto 20 years.

I would be very surprised if you couldn't find answers in his data base.

Peter

Peter V. Bergstgrtom, PhD
Independent Historian

336-234-2365