Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:13:40 -0400
Paul--

Peter Force, TRACTS AND OTHER PAPERS, RELATING PRINCIPALLY TO
THE ORIGIN, SETTLEMENT, AND PROGREESS OF THE COLONIES IN NORTH
AMERICA . . ., Vol. III, reprints "For the Colony in Virginea
Brittania.  Lawes Divine, Morall and Martiall, etc. . . .
Printed in London for Walter Burre, 1612."  You can almost
certainly find the original via Early English Books, Short
Title Catalog (or maybe its Wing and Pollard--I never can keep
straight which is which :).  I have never looked at the
original, but it should be readily available to you on microfilm.

Hope this helps.

Kevin