From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:22:32 -0500
I think that's just another Scottish item that is sold at the games,
wherever they are held. It's not like a local food or anything. I'm
not aware of anything like haggis coming out of the mountains around
here, where so many Scots-Irish settled. Until I went to some of the
games, I'd never even heard of it. I've never seen it at any
restaurant that wasn't Scottish-themed.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone