From:
Netti Schreiner-Yantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:28:58 -0500
Thanks for your information, Brent--and your quip!  I needed a bit of humor
on this cold day.

It is indeed difficult to judge because there are so many variables. I will
check out the reference you have recommended.

Netti