From:
Pete Nuckols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 15:48:39 +0000
Not sure how accurate it is, but on an ancestry chart I got from the Lee Chapel at Washington and Lee, Light Horse Harry's father (Henry Lee II) is shown as a 1st cousin of brothers Francis Lightfoot, William, Richard Henry and Arthur Lee. If this is accurate, that would make Light Horse and Richard Henry 1st cousins, once removed.

The line on the chart runs as follows:
Richard Lee II (1647 - 1715) (common ancestor)
Brothers : Henry Lee I (1691-1741) and Thomas Lee (1690-1750)
Cousins: Henry Lee II (1729-1782) and Richard Henry (1732-1794), Francis Lightfoot (1734-1797), Wm (1739-1795), Arthur (1740-1792)
1st Cousins, once removed: Lighthorse Harry and the sons of Thomas Lee.