From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:33:40 -0400
Thank you very much for this important information. I don't have this
edition as yet but I am VERY encouraged that Monticello is FINALLY
recognizing that "some of Sally Hemings descendants were from a male
Jefferson descendant." BIG difference between "A" Jefferson and "Thomas." My
research covering this is to be Randolph Jefferson, younger TJ brother who
was known and CLAIMED by Eston's descendants as "Uncle Randolph." I have a
letter that claims that they descend from "A Jefferson uncle or nephew."
Thanks Monticello for recognizing the difference. Nothing proves the father
to be THOMAS. For the latest book on this please read: "In Defense of Thomas
Jefferson."

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian
Founder, Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society
Assistant to Dr Foster with the DNA Study
www.tjheritage.org and www.jeffersondna.com