From:
Paula Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:05:00 +0000

Kudos!

Sent from Surface

From: Katrina R Krempasky

Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎October‎ ‎2‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎37‎ ‎AM

To: [log in to unmask]

The Fairfax Circuit Court Historic Records Center is proud to announce a new  “Found in the Archives” feature on our website.

The first edition celebrates American Archives Month.  We look at how the Circuit Court has worked to preserve the court’s documents and make them available throughout its history.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/courts/circuit/pdf/fita_october_2014.pdf

For more information, please contact the Historic Records Center at 703-246-4168 or [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Katrina Krempasky