Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:03:54 -0500
The Lincolnarchives Digital Project provides free video podcasts from leading
Lincoln and Civil War scholars who have presented at the Lincoln Symposium as
well as at the National Archives.  The millions of records created during the
Civil War, which are housed at the National Archives, as well as newspapers of
the period, are being scanned in color and placed online as well.  The website
is www.lincolnarchives.us

Best regards,
Karen Needles
Director