From:
Gail Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:00:31 EDT
Scott:
"11 head of hogs" is a LOT of hogs for a half-acre town lot.  Even if it was
a boar, a sow and 9 piglets, that is still a lot for a town lot, if only
because of the odor. The only other explanation I can think of is that the
hogs were being held for sale or had just been acquired and not yet driven
later to the farm.
Gail Shea Nardi

Question of the day: