From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:00:47 -0400
I agree that it's great to have one of VA's looted official records returned to the state.

But, might we entertain the notion that microfilm should be augmented by digital copies of the scans. There's nothing like a high resolution scan to be able to translate 18th century script and microfilm just doesn't have the clarity to do that adequately.

Lyle Browning