From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 23:32:17 -0400
Yes, I'm somewhat familiar with Clausewitz in the English translation only
of course. But that's my deficiency. He is cited several times and at length
along with a good many other original thinkers. My very first drive was a
'29 Ford. It started and ran as advertised. I earned by license. I have a
2001 Ford today. It's a far superior, safer, easier ride, and I'm definitely
more comfortable.