From:
Eric Huffstutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 14:15:06 +0000
Alyson...the project seems interesting and an important part of history so, do I dare say to ask the state library itself to see f they would be interested in archiving the originals so others statewide (and worldwide) can search and see the information?  I am not sure if it is simply that easy but is the first thing that comes to mind.

I just wish thay had more Richmond and Henrico maps online... like more years of Sanborn and others.

Eric

Hi Craig - thanks for getting back to me on this!

My assignment is a 40+ year accumulation of press clippings, press releases, photos, and other mostly flat paper items that need to be organized, preserved when originals are available, digitized, and eventually searchable.

It is for a major community foundation nonprofit in the Richmond region.

Any advice you could offer would be most welcome.

This is brand new for this organization.

Best wishes,

Alyson