From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:12:38 +0000
Off the subject... but on the subject of Jefferson...
Do any of you listen to "The Jefferson Hour" on public radio?
In Richmond, it's on WRIR every Tuesday from 11 am to noon.
There is also a web site:  http://www.jeffersonhour.org/
I apologize if this is just too un-academic; but I find it delightful as I'm driving in my car.
Lately, the talk has been much about John Adams (and his family) and their ups and downs.
-Melinda

--
Melinda C. P. Skinner
Richmond, VA