Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 07:30:10 -0400
I don't know if this will help but the publisher is Donning Co. in
Virginia Beach. We got copies thru our former library shop but the shop
was closed and I don't know what happened to the stock. You might try
the shop at the Virginia Historical Society.

Tom H. Ray
Collections Management Coordinator
The Library of Virginia
800 East Broad St.