From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 23:38:00 -0400
Thanks for the info. Adams Valley is the general Shockoe Valley north
of Broad that Adams owned the majority of land within and Mill Valley
is the area more in the bottomland nearer to the stream, although
there's overlap.

As for the plats, Dennis Hudgins and Tom Bannister have worked on
Henrico land patents in DeedMapper and have them for the basis for
later work.

Lyle Browning