From:
Roger Mellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:35:47 -0500
Brent:
Off-list, I will tell you that they came from a professor's lecture, and
when I asked him, some years later, of the source, he did not have
access to it.. probably lost in old notes. The context was life of Geo.
Washington, so presumably these are eighteenth century, and I
automatically assume they are estimates, but i am not sure of their
accuracy nor of their usefulness, thus the question.
Roger