From:
"John P. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:45:01 -0600
I was basing this more so on the printed versions, since I have not seen the
name except on line in various representations that look like the old
English or Germanic form of the written versions
I knew that if I asked this forum I would obtain a better answer than my
feeble attempts to prove my wife's family, Ross, was possibly the Rolfe's at
jamestowne.
Thank you,
John Adams