From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:03:36 -0500
THIS below is the list that I found to be insulting. Of this poster
thinks some silly beach ritual and dimpled chads are on a par with
slavery, he needs to do some quick (and open-minded) reading of history.

Sorry for any misunderstanding of my previous post on the subject.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone