From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 21:26:56 -0500
I would think that you would have to check with the Grand Lodge of each
State where your family members were members or possible members. The Masons
are trying to improve membership, this is probably a good time for
assistance and family help. In Texas, the Grand Lodge is in Waco. I believe
there is a website for the Masonic lodges of the US and the subsidiary
organizations, Scottish Rite and York Rite Masonic affiliates.

John Philip Adams
Texas