Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:01:46 EDT
Would someone be so kind as to help this dummy here ("me"). I got some info
from a Virginia site. I am sure it was newspapers. I documented the source in
my tree. As follows.

VMHB Vol XII 425-434  Bet. 1787 - 1803
In Fredericksburg Gazette spelled McCoul

Now I don't have a clue where this is or what it said in the article now and
if I can't find it how can I expect someone else to check my source.

Can someone else tell what this is or provide me with the URL where I
obtained this info.
I do know it was in the Fredericksburg Gazette from my note and remember some
of what the article said about the death of this man. I would love to be able
to find it again and document my source alot better than I did.

Thanks To All
Marlene