From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:07:33 -0500
With the suggestions that you substitute Hussein for Osama in light of the
recent news, and with humble apologies for any list rules I may violate by
sharing this funny ..... It's about Virginia, and someday it may be history ...

                                 Anne

After dying a grisly death in an Afghan cave, Osama made his way to the
>pearly gates.
>There, he was greeted by George Washington, "How dare you attack the nation
>I helped conceive!" yelled Washington, slapping Osama in the face.
>Patrick Henry came up from behind. "You wanted to end America's liberty, so
>they gave you death!" Henry punched Osama in the nose.
>James Madison came next, and said, "This is why I allowed the government to
>provide for the common defense!" He took a sledge hammer and whacked
>Osama's knees.
>Osama was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe,
>and 65 other people who had the same love for liberty and America.
>As he writhed on the ground, Thomas Jefferson hurled him back toward the
>gate where he was to be judged.
>As Osama awaited his journey to his final very hot destination, he screamed,
>"This is not what I was promised!"
>An angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you.
>What did you think I said?"

Anne Pemberton

http://www.erols.com/stevepem
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org