Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:25:53 EST
I probably shouldn't even answer this as I am not knowledgeable about it at
all.  However, it appears that as the newspaper was from Nashville, Tenn and
does not specify Virginia it would be fairly "safe" to assume (which is not
always a good idea) but that it would be in Tennessee.  The reasoning I am
using is that our local newspaper does not  identify it as another state when
it means our state. In other words when it is Bluefield, WV it just says
Bluefield but if it is Bluefield, VA. then it uses the VA to identify it.

WV GAL