From:
marsha moses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:40:48 -0500
You are right... I need to go visit this lady if she is still alive and
find out just how she hand hewed the logs.  I am in an interesting
position because my father bought ties in Louisa, Ky....so he knows
exactly where she is likely to have taken her tie(s) to be sold.  I grew
up with the invoices and information between the loggers and the
railroad.  That is what my people did.  Thanks for your information.
Marsha in WV