From:
Virginia Public <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:07:53 +0000
Tuesday 14 May 2024, 7PM ET

Topic: The Women Who Contribute to Our DNA
In honor of Mother's Day, we'll discuss the Women Who Contribute to Our DNA. We'll explore how mitochondrial DNA, X-chromosome DNA, and autosomal DNA can help with our elusive female ancestors.

Register at https://tinyurl.com/GRIVADNAMay2024

You will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting. As always, space is limited, but guests are always welcome! There is no handout for this meeting, nor is it being recorded. Links referenced can be found in the Zoom chat box, GRIVA.org DNA Tab or GRIVA DNA Group at FaceBook.

GRIVA’s DNA Special Interest Group is part lecture, part discussion, and always on top of the latest in DNA testing and analysis! Questions? Join GRIVA’s DNA Group at FaceBook.com  https://www.facebook.com/GRIVAgenealogy/  or respond to this email. At GRIVA.org, click on the DNA SIG tab for more information.

Paula Williams, a nationally recognized lecturer, leads GRIVA’s DNA SIG as we explore the use of DNA in genealogical research.