From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:20:54 -0500
What??!! On what grounds? Some years ago Mass. [Boston] was trying to
lay claim to the first commercial electric streetcar system in the
US, till Richmonders set them straight. Hmmm, when he was running for
Gov. and the Boston Globe was touting him as the first black governor
in the US, assuming he won, I wrote and informed them that he'd be
the second. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who told them. Do those
people even bother to look up things before they spout off?
[evidently not].

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone