From:
Melinda Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:57:56 +0000
I certainly agree with Mr. Omohundro.  I am not a historian but a writer who has been dismayed to be saddled with the desire to clean up primary source material for some kind of political correctness.  What ever happened to truthful reporting?  We need to view history with all its warts and problems.  Just my very unofficial 2 cents.
-Melinda Skinner

From: [log in to unmask]