From:
Rondina Muncy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:17 -0500
John,

To clarify the current situation in the Gulf of Mexico, the amount that has
washed ashore is exceedingly less than the amount from the Exxon Valdez. The
difference is that 1) winds have been favorable thus far and, 2) when a
tanker is damaged, the amount of oil is limited. The accident in the Gulf
was a pipeline failure and with the line remaining uncapped the amount of
oil likely to wash ashore in the coming months is inestimable. The
communities along the Gulf shores are smelling the oil, looking at the
booms, and waiting with much anxiety.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis