Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:44:50 EDT
Whoa.  I think we have a consensus that private development with some
reservation of areas in the site for historic rehabilitation and preservation is
the way to go, versus having the government pump in untold amounts of money to
make it the Sally Hemings/Hiawatha Historic Area.

J South

In a message dated 10/25/2008 10:56:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,