From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:37:26 -0500
He indicated it was a small parking lot by the river [maybe for
boaters or fishermen?] so maybe it wasn't the furnace, but it was
something and he seemed happy that it was protected under the layer
of asphalt. Yes, it's still pretty rural, but new shopping areas are
creeping in, and housing.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone