From:
"Lonny J. Watro" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:50:23 -0400
When you study the mind of a criminal you might determine
that these factions chose these days for their violence
for certain reasons.

1. Possibly it was the easiest way to kill more people at
once since they were congregated in one place.
2. Men would be unarmed (possibly it was sacreligious to
have weapons in a holy place).
3. Strictly for the psyhcological impact. How tragic to
lose a loved on on a holiday. It's bad enough to have to
suffer the death of a love one, but when it occurs on a
holiday you will be forever reminded of his/her brutal
death when you try to celebrate the holiday each year
afterwards.

A criminology group could brainstorm and come up with many
more reasons for picking holidays for attacks. It's
amazing how intelligent and cunning these ruthless and
brutal minds can be. All the more reason we law abidding
citizens should study them, past and present so we can be
on our guard to protect ourselves from them.

These topics may not be for the tender at heart or the
politically correct. However, it is our duty to ourselves
and our future generations to study the history of
criminal acts.

Just MHO.

Lonny Watro