From:
Anita Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 15:21:56 -0700
Joanne,
You are right about that, we are all caught up in our own interest.  What
scares me is that many people have no idea of basic history.  I was talking
with a group of adults, who did not know why we celebrated the 4th of July.
If these adults (some of whom are parents), are clueless, where does that
leave the children?

Hopefully, the Jamestown Committee will have educational materials to for
studets after the event.

Anita

It’s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07