From:
Schulman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:45:19 -0700
I am looking for a speaker on colonial power issues and conflicts between Virginia and the south and the northern colonies - pre-Revolutionary War.

  The talk would be short - less than 30 minutes - and the payment would be a lovely lunch at the Henry Clay Inn in Ashland.

  The audience is 25-30 members of a hereditary group which draws equally from southern and northern pre-1700 ancestors; date Sunday October 8th, 2006.

  Specific recommended names and self-nominated volunteers most welcome. I thought I had a definite but that person is drowning in Celebrate 2007 so I am starting over. I had thought of Alf Capp as he is now touring with his re-issued book but his lovely website has not contact information and many speakers expect (justly) a serious speaker fee which my group does not have. A speaker who is also an author would be welcome and book sales encouraged.

  Thank you!

  Jacque-Lynne Schulman
  home: 703-442-9370
  work: 301-594-2091