From:
"Deal, John (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:49:01 +0000
Hello Virginia Forum friends,

Please see the following link<https://secure.virginiahistory.org/2687/2916> to register for the 2024 Virginia Forum. You will note two different items this year: first, we have expanded the low-cost registration fee for graduate students to now include K-12 teachers and part-time/adjunct instructors. We are also now offering a "premium" registration fee, which is essentially a way for those able to add a little more to their registration fee to help offset the cost of expanding the lower priced registrations. We truly appreciate anyone who can take that step and we will have a denotation on the Forum name badges to thank you.

The 2024 Forum program and information about hotels will be forthcoming by the end of this week. This year's Forum is truly shaping up to be one for the ages!

Best,

Virginia Forum Board of Directors