From:
Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 19:53:05 -0500
The Fairfax of Cameron MS are described on pp 561-562 of Kneebone, Kukla, et
al  Guide to Survey Reports and Microfilm of the V C R P.  The film is on
reel numbers 585 and 586 - and the old GH survey report numbers were
supplanted by the new numbering sequence from 7045 through 7067.  According
to our footnote, the MS used to be at Gays House, Holyport, but were reported
by the Royal Commission on Historical MSS in May 1988 as having been moved to
London.  They are not mentioned in Raimo's Guide to Manuscripts Relating to
American History or its Andrews & Davenport predecessor. With the reel
numbers in hand, you should be able to get right to the film at LVA, VA Hist
Soc, CW, or Alderman.  Warm personal greetings.  Jon Kukla

--
Jon Kukla
1250 Red Hill Road