From:
Billy Bearden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:40:26 EST
Ms Pemberton
 My ancestors were on the "losing" side of the war between the states. I have
no problem with what they did or stood for as soldiers. A member of this
board of high intellectuals referred to the Sons of Confederate Veterans logo on
license plates as the "KKK plates" That is IGNORANT and BIGOTTED. Defend her if
you must, belittle me if you will. Sides have been chosen, yours is now the
losing one.
Bill Bearden
Georgia