From:
Walter Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:27:35 -0500
Please, let me be the first to proclaim and accuse myself of "self serving
interests", archetypical of the "white man". I believe the subject lady should
 have a day in March established as an official Virginia holiday in
anticipation of the Nation's, yet to be recognized and future, quest to honor a
woman and a minority. If we shamelessly exploited her before, why not
again? Maybe more diplomatically, if the Catholic church can honor martyrs as
saints, why not the Commonwealth? Isn't it the same promotional game?
I believe the General Assembly convenes 17 January 2006.

I bear my "sin" before you and await your claws.