From:
Bob Shriner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 19:42:51 -0400

 It's good to see that our English colleagues are attempting to tell the correct story. This story appears in the May 3 on-line edition of the BBC.

 :-) Bob
 Robert D. Shriner ([log in to unmask])
 Warrenton, Virginia U.S.A
 540/349-8193 Cell: 703/795-4355
 Blessed are the flexible, for they shall
 not get bent out of shape