From:
Hist Docs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 19:29:13 -0400
Ms. Wills:

I do not believe TJ was a saint any more than I belive you are not.  I idolize no person.  My only contention is that what people are and what people do are very often different and opposing things.  I could cite many examples; however, this particular thread is concerned with the alleged Jefferson/Hemings connection.

RBJ