Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:39:01 -0400
Here, if anywhere, is to be found the pot calling the kettle black :)

It is astounding to me how deeply ideological commitments can cloud judgment, even to the point that they lead an otherwise rational person to ignore reasonable arguments.

Good methods will produce good arguments.  Methodology is ideologically neutral.  Alas, the same can not be said for the statement below.

All best,
Kevin